Friday, September 30, 2011

up up and away

(Disneyland trip)

Well folks, the time has come to pack up our bags and move on out. But don't worry, we'll be back in a week with full suitcases and fun memories.

My week has been horrendously chaotic, to say the least. Being sick threw me back 2 days and overloaded both my work schedule and my home (chores) schedule. But wait, doesn't this always seem to happen? Never enough time in the day. Ever. Well, that's not true. If I was one of those stay up til 4 am moms (which I am NOT), then I would have more than enough time to get every single thing on my list crossed off. But since I value my family's life and my own sanity, I wouldn't dare do that. This mama & no sleep = GRRRRR! Just give me 5 or 6 hours and I'm good.
My mission for this evening is to get 2 loads washed, part of the house cleaned, the boys' suitcase packed, soccer stuff prepped for tomorrows games, and hopefully one more blog (to post before I leave). As long as everyone stays out of my way it should go smoothly.
**Crossing fingers and toes now**

Dirty socks & empty suitcases,
XoXo


No comments: