Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor day recovery

Hi all!
We had such a blast this weekend!! But, unfortunately, I am feeling it today. I am so tired that even my fingers are reluctant to move across the keyboard.
So, here are a few pics for your enjoyment while I continue praying for the day to go by quickly.


Tropical flowers


Mango margaritas......YUM!
(Thank you Sherry)


First day poolside.
That floaty is the most comfortable thing in existence!
That lil hottie is my uber-talented niece.

Be back tomorrow,
XoXo

2 comments:

Audrey said...

That margarita looks yummy!
It's so hot here again this week - could use one myself :)

Why do we have to recuperate after a holiday?

ambrosia said...

Coming back to work after holidays and vacays are the worst!!

Hope you get your margarita soon!
XoXo