Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back in Action

Whew! Yesterday was a rough one for me. But, I'm back in action today, ready to get back into the swing of things.

Recap of our amazing weekend:

First morning: 6 am run with the bro
(Here are my super old, fugly shoes that I'm hoping to replace soon, once I reach my exercise goals)

The lil (big) bro. He is like 10 ft taller than me and all buffed out and manly.
And his stride is equal to like 3 of mine, so needless to say, he was waiting for me @ the end.


Then we went back to the condo, woke everyone up, and cooked enough eggs & turkey bacon to feed an army.

Then, off to the pool we went.


There's the bro being all manly again. And his super sweet, adorable gf.
(She's also like 10 ft taller than me)

The weather was beautiful and we all had a blast soaking up the rays.
I would like to take this moment to say that I did wait until 10am to have my first Margie. It was so hottt, that I couldn't wait any longer. Plus, you're allowed to drink @ the crack of dawn when you're on vacay :)

Wishing I was still @ the pool,
XoXo

No comments: