Friday, September 9, 2011

Sick kiddos and blah coffee

Morning blah report:

2 of the 3 kiddos are now sick. The little one had been sick from the weekend, but yesterday the middle one went down in flames too. They are dropping like flies.
Apparently there is an uber-contagious, coming out of both ends, virus going around, and it has decided to set up camp in my house. Oh wait, it has also invaded my mom's house and the in-laws too. It is a vicious little thing.
Of course that means our already crazy schedule has been thrown all out of whack. I haven't been able to exercise this whole week so I feel like sh**, I can't sleep, and my will power to stick to a healthy diet is nonexistent.
So I decided, what the hell- my ass is dragging from lack of sleep and exercise, I didn't have the energy to wash dishes, so I'm gonna treat myself to a super exciting iced coffee from Starbucks. Well, I pull up to the drive thru and the fat demons have a huge billboard waiting for me, screaming "Have a super yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte", or something to that effect. Immediately I think of the uberly delicious (super fattening) pumpkin scones that I absolutely love and decide that I will stick to the sh**ty theme of the week and indulge my muffin top with a 300 calorie drink :)
 Mmmmm, pumpkin scone in liquid form........NOT!!!
This is why I never try anything new. I am seriously notorious for always ordering the same thing from the same places whenever we go anywhere. AND THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY!!
It's not that the drink itself is super sh**ty, it's just not what I had in mind. So now I am drinking a cup of coffee that I hardly like, that I can't stop drinking because I paid the insane amount of $4 for it.
I hate when the day starts like this.

On a brighter note, I am rocking some uberly cute toes, thanks to my besties daughter Kayla.
She is super talented and creative and treated her dear old aunt to a polish this past weekend. Gggrrrr (or whatever sound these animals make).
Don't you just love it?! I do.
I see great things for her in the future. (And for my toes)


 Bad coffee and cute toes,
XoXo



No comments: