Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegas lights

What do you get when you pair a week long trip to Vegas and a traveling group of 15 people??


......Exhaustion, lots of dirty clothes, and empty wallets.
But, you also get loads and loads of FUN!


(Me and the lil man- earphones for days)
I love all the anxiety and excitement everyone has at the beginning of a trip.
And I have to say that so far, in all of my travels, United airlines has been the best. We flew Delta when we went to Disneyland, and it was very uncomfortable. United has roomier seats and foot space, and the people are always very friendly. 
Yay United!!


Did I ever mention how much I love the small joys in life? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a big, surprise Louis Vuitton bag as much as the next girl, but I also whoop for joy if I go to Forever21 and get a shirt for $6.99 when I thought it was going to be $16.99.
Well, apparently my boys share the same trait. Hello moving sidewalks (I think that's what you call them). Lol, talk about screaming tourist. Who takes pictures on a moving sidewalk?? We do!!

Vegas lights & moving sidewalks,
XoXo 

No comments: