Friday, October 21, 2011

Home decor galore

Happy Friday loves!

Since I'm still trippin on the "decorate our home" mission, I thought I'd do a little e-window shopping. Too bad I don't have a mimosa. Oooh, and a lobster benedict from Longhi's- seriously to die for!
http://www.madebygirl.com/product.php?sku=PR-64

Anyhoo. The next best thing.....shopping!
This LOVE print is so simple yet I love it. The gold foil is awesome and the idea is timeless.
I can totally see this in my red bathroom.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79599560/original-geometric-vintage-inspired-home

Ooh la la heavenly fabric. I would love to make some extremely awesome curtains with this. If you've ever been on the hunt for curtains then you know how much of a hassle it is. Selection, size, style.....all usually needing some type of at home alteration in order to make it exactly perfect anyway. Might as well suck it up and make your own.


Pillow fight! Ugh, I am such a sucker for a cute pillow. They are perfect accent pieces and so easily changeable that you can refresh your vibe in a snap. This would totally work with my grey walls while adding lots of extra pop and color.

 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/81975846/home-decor-tiffany-blue-starfish

I love love love this color. I would probably remove the starfish and rope and use them somewhere else. This would look awesome displayed on a vanity surrounded by perfume bottles. *Sigh*
Only in the movies. Guaranteed this would be broken by one of my lil monsters. Or by a flying toy launched by one of my lil monsters.


And what girl doesn't love a little bling? I know that I do.
I bet the light effect is awesome when you throw some lighted candles in these bad boys. Mood setter for sure! An overflowing bubble bath, a glass of wine.....again, only in the movies. Lol!

Off to do more drooling,
XoXo


No comments: