Thursday, November 3, 2011

New music Thursday


Absolute love. 

I have my (very) strong (not so good) opinions about Bruno Mars and his extracurricular activities. Especially since he is from Hawaii and I feel he should be representing.
With that said, and all my (not so good) feelings aside, I have to give him mad props for this song. To me it is a very deep, heartfelt song, that takes a very talented singer to pull off right. I hope this starts the path to redemption. I would hate to see such talent go to waste. 
The fame and fabulosity vortex is a powerful one. I just hope he can stand on his own two feet and give us more wonderful songs like this. 

Plus, I know that a bunch of the ladies are swooning over this next Twilight movie that cannot come out soon enough. 
My opinion: the movies were okay, but the books were over the moon. 

Vampires, werewolves & good songs,
XoXo

No comments: