Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Sephora Love Story

Welcome to: A moisturizing dream come true!!
I got this lil baby as a sample with my last Sephora order. And I have to admit, my first reaction was....... Shiseido=my grandma. I don't know why, but when I think of Shiseido I think of older, grandma type ladies :}

Well, the lil old ladies got it right, cause this stuff is AWESOME!!
It is super silky and lightweight, not greasy, and has a nose-friendly light powder smell.
Yeah!! So after about a week of using this oh-so-wonderful product, I headed to Sephora.com to order boxes and boxes of this good stuff. Holy jawdropper-this stuff is expensive!! $72 for the smaller bottle and $92 for the bigger bottle.
O-M-G!!
I mean, I luv my skin, but do I luv it that much??!! Well, the obvious answer is YES. So what did I do?????
I sparingly scraped and stretched my little sample as far as it would go, and when I had about four days worth left in the bottle, I caved and ordered my fountain of youth in a bottle.
**SIDE NOTE INTERJECTION**
This is the expensive time of the year for us. Holidays, birthdays, special occasions all seem to come crashing down in a consecutive 6-month period. For example:HALLOWEEN.
HALLOWEEN X 3 KIDS X 3 SOCCER TEAM GOODIE BAGS X 3 CLASSROOM GOODIE BAGS X ENDLESS COUSINS X COSTUMES.......you get the picture.
So, this wonderful moisturizer really is a splurge. And, it has been my experience that you really do get more for your dollar when you purchase bigger sizes from Sephora. So, I splurged the $92, but got free shipping!
And, you can't put a price on beauty, right??!!
The next item up on my wish list is the Sexy Little Things perfume from VS. I bought a little travel size solid stick and I luv it. Luckily, my mom just left for vegas, so she is bringing me back my scented little gift in a weeks time........(yeah for my wallet).
Skin moisturized- check.
Body smelling good and yummy- check.
Everything else- working on it (lol).
XoXo

No comments: