Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Love for Red

Anyone for some LV?
Ooooh glamorous oooh. An LV luv, that I can't believe I ever lived without. This shiny little number can double as a wallet or a clutch, and just like the perfect pair of red lips, it adds just enough sexy confidence to your step, that any hollywood director would be LUCKY to have YOU!!
(Thank you mama for the half down payment/gift card that gave me this beautiful baby)


Ladies and gentleman, may I present:

THE DIET BREAKER!!!!

(Crowd breaks into applause)

Red Velvet, Red Velvet, oh how I heart you!! Ok, I know it's really just chocolate cake @ the core, but honestly, what is sexier...........the idea of plain brown (but still yummy) chocolate cake crumbs being eaten off your half naked body (WHOA-PG 13 alert), OR, deliciously scrumptious, sensual Red Velvet crumbs making every bodily sense tingle??

Ok, I think you get my picture, lol!! I heart me some Red Velvet. In fact, I'm pretty sure this is one wedding decision that is set in stone!! Red Velvet wedding cake it is!!

Next up;

Strawberry Margies with a bestie. Need I say more?


Seriously, margies with a bestie= CURE ALL!!

Another home remedy cure all is FAMILY. For those of you with kiddos, you know how those precious little unscripted moments just make your day??!! This is one of those. My little casanova rockin' the flaming red (he gets his style from his mama) "I am a chick magnet" glasses, equals an ooberly huge melted heart!!

And even though I could go on and on and on, about all the red things I love (did I mention its my fave color), I will take all of these yummy delish red love memories, and head into happyland.
*Omg, side note: Red velvet margies............wouldn't that be delish??**
Lovely Red Wonders
XoXo








No comments: