Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Picture this (*close eyes now*)

It's been a pretty strange week. Maybe it's the holidays?
Unfortunately, this will be a picture-less post. Since my brand spanking new sparkly white Iphone 4S decided to be a piece of crap and start malfunctioning after only 2 weeks, I have no pictures for you. And in case you care, I also have no sound, messed up texts and can't email from it either. Blah. Hopefully, I can get it replaced by the end of the week.
Remember when we actually used to know everyone's phone numbers by memory?? Me either.

Anyway, there have been a lot of exciting things going on in our little house and I can't wait to share them all with you.

1)The tile is finally done..........YAY!!
2)The appliances will be put in place and hooked up this weekend.........YAY!!
3)Our new washer/dryer set was delivered yesterday.........YAY!!
4)The carpet guy is coming out to measure (so we might actually have it in by Christmas)......YAY!!
5)My sister and her brood are coming home (for a visit) on the 23rd.......YAY!!

**Here's to hoping the next post has pics**

Burying my Iphone,
XoXo

No comments: