Monday, August 23, 2010

Its a Quickie

Just a quick little update.............
Its been a super fun, super exhausting weekend!
My boys started their fall season of soccer-all different ages/all different times=staying @ the field all day.
It's the bf's birthday on Tuesday so we went out to dinner to celebrate. Which we followed up with a surprise gathering of lots of great friends!! Thanks to everyone that showed up on time and ready to PARTY!!!!
We are still in the process of renovating our bedroom bathroom, so the bf spent all day today cutting and laying tile..........it's almost done and I'm so excited!! (Pics to be posted). Oh how I heart him!
We are leaving for a family trip on Thursday so I spent all day washing clothes and cleaning the house. With 3 constantly dirty, sports playing boys, and a bf that always has piles of work clothes, plus my manic attempts to be somewhat cute and dashing everyday.........let's just say it really did take me all day to get the laundry done, lol.
So, this upcoming week I will be:
WORKING
BLOGGING
WORKING
MAKING JEWELRY
BLOGGING
PACKING
WORKING
BLOGGING
Stay tuned for all the craziness and fun to come. I just hope I can find some time to get the nails done before we head out!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hey there...new follower..like ur blog its cute...u look amazing btw feel free to check my blog as well...xoxo