Wednesday, September 1, 2010

#2

IT'S ZOO TIME!!
I was a little afraid our zoo adventure wasn't going to happen because when we woke up that morning it was RAINING!!
But we headed out anyway and by the time we got there it was blazing hottttt!!! Ewww sweaty everythings..............haha
But the boys didn't seem to mind the heat one bit. My little one was running from one exhibit to the next.

Luckily most of the animals were out and about. We even had to stop @ one point to let a family of peacocks pass by.

We were loaded up with lots of water and goodies for the kids to keep them fueled (and walking). It took us 3 hours to make it to the end. I was definetely ready for a "mommy" treat of my own by then!

After we got back to the hotel and rested and got the kids settled.............it was PLAYTIME for mom and dad. Our beautiful friends from Oahu met up with us for good food, drinks, laughs, and love!
This is my friend U'i and her husband Mark. I miss her and want her to move back home close to me.

My baby and I enjoying some adult alone time. We had the greatest vaca and I luved every minute of it! Though it was a bit pricey, we definetely feel like you need to get out of the everyday rut and just take some time to relax and enjoy your life!! Totally worth it and we can't wait to do it again!!
And the vaca pics aren't over yet............
XOXO HUGS & LUV






No comments: