Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Www.ZaiaClothing.com

Holy hell guys! It's been a hott minute since I've done a post- well, more like a gazillion hott minutes. But, I'm back! And it's gonna be better than ever.
So many things have happened this past year, both good and bad, & I feel like now is my time to make it happen. My one true window of opportunity- so I'm trying really hard not to let it pass and not to f**k it up.
....................Insert brief little bio...................

  
   If you didn't know, are a new subscriber, or just forgot what the deal is, this section is for you.
This is the story of my life in 500 words or less: A full-time working mama with 3 very energetic boys, a wonderful bf, a turtle, a cat, no free time and a whole lotta chaos. Pretty standard stuff. But I wanted more.
I started having kids at a pretty young age, which I do not regret and wouldn't change for the world, but in turn, I never really got a chance to "do me". I never finished college, I never travelled the world, I never got the dream job..........you get the point. Fast forward to a few months ago when I lost my job. As we all know, the economy has been tough and the company I had worked for for 7 years went out of business. Well, when one door closes another door opens.
I am a firm believer of "everything happens for a reason", "karma's got your back", "good things happen to good people", and so on. Now, almost 11 years later, I'm getting my chance to "do me". It definitely happened in a very roundabout way, but I'm not complaining. I've laced up my sneakers and I'm running with it.


This opportunity has given me the chance to concentrate on building Zaia and to try and take it to the next level.





The website has been up and running for a few months now & I'm loving it. It's a constant work in progress but I'm excited to watch it grow.
We are still participating in local craft shows and venues and you can still find us @ Vanity Box salon.


We have expanded our product line to include handbags, footwear, and accessories. There are lots of holiday sales and new arrivals coming up and we are looking forward to the new brands we will be adding in the Spring.
Most of all, I truly appreciate all the love and support that so many people have given and I am looking forward to all the new adventures that life has in store. 

XoXo,
Ambrosia

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook & Instagram for the most current products and promotions.



No comments: