Monday, January 2, 2012

So fresh and so new

Happy 2012!!

I love the feeling of a new year. New hopes and goals. Fresh drive and ambitions. Taking on the world, one step at a time.
What has this year got in store for us? I can't wait to find out!

I know you all have been sick with worry, tossing and turning through those sleepless nights, trying to figure out where I have been. 
Yah right! I know you all have been partying it up with all of the holidays and festivities that we are all trying to recuperate from.

So have I. 
My sister and her brood are here visiting, and I have my own little barbie doll to play with.


But don't let this cute little package fool you. She has got A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E for days. Hmmmm, I wonder where she got that from?? But, she does let me paint her nails and make her hair, so even when she's sassy, she pretty much gets whatever she wants.


And the boys absolutely adore her!

Pre-NYE fireworks. Daddy had to work on New Years Eve, so he popped some the day before and the day after. 
**Here's to hoping for lots of blessings and luck this year**


Me and my mini all bundled on NYE, taking a little power nap (1030pm) so that we could make it to midnight.  


And I just had to sneak this pic in. This was our lunch today.......homemade shrimp scampi.
Told ya I'd be cooking up a storm once the appliances were in.

Off to bed (back to work tomorrow),
XoXo

No comments: