Thursday, July 29, 2010

I heart Target


Target has successfully taken my breath away.

Living in Hawaii has its benefits and its drawbacks. Tropical beaches, great weather, and friendly people are just some teasing tasters of life here in Hawaii. However, there is also the lack of shopping and activities that you can find in the mainland. With that said, it should come as no surprise that we have just recently acquired our first Target store. (YEAH!!)

It has been my experience that, as a mother of 3 young boys, shopping at Target is most times more expensive than shopping at Walmart. But yet, I am drawn to its beauty. Big, clean carts and nice new floors call to me like a moth to a flame. So, I was more then ecstatic when I ran into Target yesterday for some childrens cough medicine and left with a cart full of cheaper than cheap treasures!!

Let me first remind you of what time of the year it is.............BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!! Which we all know equals $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Especially x 3 boys.

Thus, it is with great pleasure and the fondest of memories, that I reveal my big score:

$4 jeans

$3-5 shorts and collared tees

$6 athletic shoes

$4 pjs

......and so so much more.

I heart you Target. My wallet thanks you!

No comments: